Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banning A Dedicated Supporter

I have a major issue with being banned by BFD Gaming when I've supported this server for ALMOST A YEAR as a fill-in mod when there were no active moderators around with the reason being given was "abuse of TP power". I paid MONEY to this server and not an insignificant amount. I have friends who use this server as well as regulars I've seen around who know me and have become accustomed to seeing me on the server.

I have a MAJOR ISSUE with this sudden ban out of nowhere and this is no light issue for me. I do not take kindly to supporting a server THIS MUCH only to be banned.

I wish this abuse of Operator power resolved and I am not happy that I have been banned abusively after putting so much support into this server for such a long period of time.

(01-01-2016, 12:39 PM)Sachiko Wrote: I have a major issue with being banned by BFD Gaming when I've supported this server for ALMOST A YEAR as a fill-in mod when there were no active moderators around with the reason being given was "abuse of TP power". I paid MONEY to this server and not an insignificant amount. I have friends who use this server as well as regulars I've seen around who know me and have become accustomed to seeing me on the server.

I have a MAJOR ISSUE with this sudden ban out of nowhere and this is no light issue for me. I do not take kindly to supporting a server THIS MUCH only to be banned.

I wish this abuse of Operator power resolved and I am not happy that I have been banned abusively after putting so much support into this server for such a long period of time.

You have been un banned! Can you please PM me more information about this?

Thanks!