BFD Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banning A Dedicated Supporter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a major issue with being banned by BFD Gaming when I've supported this server for ALMOST A YEAR as a fill-in mod when there were no active moderators around with the reason being given was "abuse of TP power". I paid MONEY to this server and not an insignificant amount. I have friends who use this server as well as regulars I've seen around who know me and have become accustomed to seeing me on the server.

I have a MAJOR ISSUE with this sudden ban out of nowhere and this is no light issue for me. I do not take kindly to supporting a server THIS MUCH only to be banned.

I wish this abuse of Operator power resolved and I am not happy that I have been banned abusively after putting so much support into this server for such a long period of time.
(01-01-2016, 12:39 PM)Sachiko Wrote: [ -> ]I have a major issue with being banned by BFD Gaming when I've supported this server for ALMOST A YEAR as a fill-in mod when there were no active moderators around with the reason being given was "abuse of TP power". I paid MONEY to this server and not an insignificant amount. I have friends who use this server as well as regulars I've seen around who know me and have become accustomed to seeing me on the server.

I have a MAJOR ISSUE with this sudden ban out of nowhere and this is no light issue for me. I do not take kindly to supporting a server THIS MUCH only to be banned.

I wish this abuse of Operator power resolved and I am not happy that I have been banned abusively after putting so much support into this server for such a long period of time.

You have been un banned! Can you please PM me more information about this?

Thanks!